Find an Existing Page
- To view pages you have previously created, look to the User Navigation sidebar on the right.
- Select the View/Edit Content link under User Navigation.
- This will bring you to a page with orange links containing the titles of your site's webpages.
- In this screen you can use the drop-down menus at the top of the screen to change what pages are displayed. To view only unpublished pages, change the drop-down menu to read No. Change it to read <Any> to view all the pages in your website.
- To open a page for editing, click either the title of the page or the edit link to the right of the Last Updated date and time.