Upload a Video from YouTube
- To insert a video onto your page, you must first upload the video to YouTube.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Open the page on your Drupal site where you would like the video to appear and enter the Edit screen.
- Paste copied URL into Videos section of Edit page, which is located just under the Images section.
- Enter a title for your video in the field above the video's URL (see image above).
- Save your page to finalize the changes.
- Your completed YouTube video upload will align to the right side of the page, directly underneath any images added to the page.
- When a visitor clicks the video, a box pops up within the page to watch the video.