- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Add Social Networking Pages
The new Extension website theme includes a prominent sidebar area designated for social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Wordpress, and Vimeo.
- To add a social media account to your website, click Social Media Link on your right sidebar, which falls underneath the Create Content header.
- On the Create Social Media Link page, enter your Link Title.
- Next, enter the URL of the social media page (such as the link to your county's Facebook or YouTube page).
- The drop-down menu directly below the URL allows you to select which social media account you are adding to your website. Be sure to select the right social media site, as it is what designates the icon next to the link on your homepage.
- Save the page to finalize your changes.