- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
4-H Leaders & Volunteers
4-H Leaders Association
All enrolled 4-H Leaders are members of the Lake County 4-H Leaders Association. The 4-H Leaders Association meets three times a year (January, May and August). The Association provides support to the Lake County 4-H Program through fundraising and establishing new programs.
4-H Leaders Association Meeting Minutes
Resources for Leaders and Volunteers
Who are 4-H Adult Volunteers?
- Adults who are interested in making a positive impact on youth
- Adults who have an expertise they want to share with youth
- Adults who want to learn new skills
What support do 4-H Adult Volunteer receive?
- New Leader Training
- Subject Matter Training
- Support from 4-H faculty and staff
- Support from other 4-H Adult Volunteers
- Project books for leaders and members
How do I become a 4-H Adult Volunteer?
- Choose your project of interest
- Complete a volunteer application form/Background Check (Available at the Extension Service)
- Attend New Leader Training
- Recruit club members!
Forms for Leaders can be found under the forms link on the left sidebar.