4-H Leaders Association
All enrolled 4-H Leaders are members of the Lake County 4-H Leaders Association. The 4-H Leaders Association meets three times a year (January, May and August). The Association provides support to the Lake County 4-H Program through fundraising and establishing new programs.
4-H Leaders Association Meeting Minutes
January 21, 2015 Minutes
August 20, 2014 Minutes
January 15, 2014 Minutes
May 15, 2013 Minutes
January 17, 2013 Minutes
August 15, 2012 Minutes
May 22, 2012 Minutes
January 17, 2012 Minutes
Resources for Leaders and Volunteers
OSU 4-H Volunteer Homepage
4-H Parliamentary Procedures Script (PDF)
Smooth Sailing with Parliamentary Procedures PowerPoint
Keeping Your 4-H Year on Course PowerPoint
Training Reimbursement Form
Who are 4-H Adult Volunteers?
- Adults who are interested in making a positive impact on youth
- Adults who have an expertise they want to share with youth
- Adults who want to learn new skills
What support do 4-H Adult Volunteer receive?
- New Leader Training
- Subject Matter Training
- Support from 4-H faculty and staff
- Support from other 4-H Adult Volunteers
- Project books for leaders and members
How do I become a 4-H Adult Volunteer?
- Choose your project of interest
- Complete a volunteer application form/Background Check (Available at the Extension Service)
- Attend New Leader Training
- Recruit club members!
Forms for Leaders can be found under the forms link on the left sidebar.