- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Calendar of Events
The 4-H year begins October 1 and runs through September 30 of the following year. Youth can be involved in activities year round.
Check out our Calendar for Lane County 4-H meetings and events.
Contact your Community Club Leader for Project meeting dates.
- Lane Leadership Team Meeting - March 2
- Beef Weigh-in - March 4
- Winter Workshop Series - Prepare your Spring Garden - March 11
- Lane County 4-H Association Meeting - March 14
- Fair Awards Committee Meeting - March 23
- Winter Workshop Series - Food Preservation - March 25
OTHER AREA AND OUT OF COUNTY EVENTS
- Sale of Champions Showpig Auction - Central Point - March 11
- National 4-H Conference - Washington, D.C. - March 25-30, 2017
High Desert 4-H Spring Fling Classic Small Animal Show - Prineville - May 13
Natural Science and Cultural Study Tour - Oahu Island, Hawaii - August 6-12, 2017
Costa Rican Experience - Travel, Conservation, Culture, Adventure! - March 24-April 1, 2018