- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Calendar of Events
The 4-H year begins October 1 and runs through September 30 of the following year. Youth can be involved in activities year round.
Check out our Calendar for Lane County 4-H meetings and events.
Contact your Community Club Leader for Project meeting dates.
- Lane Leadership Team Meeting - December 1
- Deadline for applications for 4-H National Conference - December 1
- Lane County 4-H Association Meeting - December 13
- HDLR Early Bird Registration Deadline - December 16
- Extension Office closed - Dec 26-Jan 2
OTHER AREA AND OUT OF COUNTY EVENTS
- Benton County Regional Judging and Hippology Contest - Corvallis - December 10
- Winter Extravaganza 4-H and Open Schooling Show - McMinnville - January 14
- 2017 Lambing School - Glide - January 21
- 4-H Critter Campus - Rickreall - January 21
- National 4-H Conference - Washington, D.C. - March 25-30, 2017
Natural Science and Cultural Study Tour - Oahu Island, Hawaii - August 6-12, 2017
Costa Rican Experience - Travel, Conservation, Culture, Adventure! - March 24-April 1, 2018