- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Spotted Wing Drosophila (SWD)
SWD Management Guide for Cherries
SWD Recognize Fruit Damage from Spotted Wing Drosophila, EM 9021
Oregon State University SWD web page
ODA information on the SWD
Pesticide Applicator Information
For questions on course content: Brooke Edmunds or 541-791-6617
For questions on registration: Linda Renslow 541-344-5859
PNW Pesticide Short Course
- Registration and Agenda available for the 2017 PNW Pesticide Short Course, focus on, Integrated Pest Managment to be held February 7, 2017 at LCC Main Campus. Register by January 23, 2017 for $85. Send in a check with registration to OSU Extension Service - Lane County, 996 Jefferson Street, Eugene, OR 97402 or pay by Credit Card. $95 late registration after January 23, 2017.
- We plan to apply for Landscape Contractor Board hours.
Research based information, education boosts profitability
Commercial agriculture faculty in the Lane County office of the OSU Extension Service deliver educational programs to help commercial growers and small farmers achieve sustainable crop production and profitability.
The commercial agriculture program provides:
- Educational field days and workshops for area growers
- Alternative crops development
- Technical assistance to help growers improve natural resources management
- Cooperation with countywide special projects such as the ongoing agricultural chemicals removal effort in Lane County
Horticulture Agent improves lives in Kyrgyzstan.