- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Lane County Fair
DATES TO REMEMBER
4-H Fair Registration Forms Due - June 20
- Anything and everything you would like to enter as 4-H in the fair needs to be on your registration form and returned to the fairgrounds by June 20th. Open show entry dates are different.
- Turn registration forms in to the Fairgrounds office at 796 W. 13th Ave.
4-H Static Entry Day - July 1
- Mandatory for 4-H entries.
- Bring all of your non-animal projects to the fairgrounds for interview judging on July 1st. Fashion Revue will be judged July 1 with a public show during fair.
- Fill out Exhibit Explanation card or Exhibit Information card found under Contest Materials on State Fair website and bring on July 1.
Small Animals Entry Day - July 20
- Rabbits, Chickens, and Cavies
4-H Horse Entry Day - July 22
Livestock Entry Day - July 22
4-H Horse Days Only Horse Release - July 24, 11pm
- 4-H riders can choose to spend either 2 days or all of the days at the fair. If they choose to stay for only 2 days, they will need to move out and clean stalls on July 24 at 11pm.
Livestock and Horses Released - July 27, 8pm
4-H Horse State Fair - August 15-19
State Fair - August 22-September 1