- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Belonging - Leadership - Service - FUN!
Welcome to a new 4-H Year!
- Open Enrollment begins October 1st for the year-long Lane County 4-H program!
- Check out the Calendar for 4-H Community Club Open Houses!
- Meet 4-H leaders and youth and learn more about Lane County 4-H Community Clubs!
- Join before November 2, 2015 and save on your enrollment fee!
Contact a 4-H Community Club leader or Lane County 4-H to learn more.
Lane County 4-H has a mission to create Community Clubs that bring youth together in a nurturing environment that leads to the 5 Cs: competence, confidence, character, connection, and caring.
Community Clubs offer project areas where youth can gain mastery in an area of interest and participate in club activities that develop leadership, decision-making, connection and service. Community Clubs create the environment that builds confidence and life-long skills that will lead youth to make a positive contribution to the world around them.
- CHOOSE a 4-H Community Club that you would like to join! You do not have to join the Community Club nearest your house. You can join any one you’d like. But you do need to choose the 4-H Community Club that you will meet with once a month. It will be your ‘home base’ for your 4-H experience and your projects. You can change 4-H Community Clubs at any time.
- ATTEND a 4-H Community Club meeting and ENROLL in 4-H!
- MEET with your 4-H Community Club each month, sign-up to start working with a project group, look at the calendar and keep an eye out for 4-H events to be a part of!
If you aren’t able to enroll at a 4-H Community Club meeting, you can return your enrollment forms and payment to the OSU Extension Lane County Office at 996 Jefferson Street in Eugene (corner of 10th Ave. and Jefferson St.) Monday through Thursday between the hours of 10am and 1pm and 2pm and 5pm.