- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
These articles contain information from our Master Gardener™ program newsletter and contain news on the gardening front. Each topic was gathered from the newsletter by Pat Patterson, Master Gardener volunteer in Lane County.
- Biodynamic Composting
- Controlling Phytophthora root rot
- Bring on the Deleterious Rhizobacteria--with Compost!
- Help a Lawn Survive Drought Conditions
- Particle Film to Foil Insects and Diseases: Update
- Giant Hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum)
- Friendly Fungus Could Help Sugar Beet Fields Go "Green"