These articles contain information from our Master Gardener™ program newsletter and contain news on the gardening front. Each topic was gathered from the newsletter by Pat Patterson, Master Gardener volunteer in Lane County.
- Biodynamic Composting
- Controlling Phytophthora root rot
- Bring on the Deleterious Rhizobacteria--with Compost!
- Help a Lawn Survive Drought Conditions
- Particle Film to Foil Insects and Diseases: Update
- Giant Hogweed (Heracleum mantegazzianum)
- Friendly Fungus Could Help Sugar Beet Fields Go "Green"
Garden Gleanings, is available only to volunteers registered in the OSU Extension Master Gardener program. If you are interested in joining the Master Gardener program, visit Volunteer.