- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
West Lane 4-H Community Club
(Crow, Lorane, Veneta, Triangle Lake, Elmira, Noti, Walton, Mapleton, Florence)
Community Club Status: Open for Enrollment
Community Club Leader: Sandie Smith
News: The West Lane 4-H Community Club will be having their community club meeting on Wednesday, July 10, 2013, at the Lane County Fire District #1 (88050 Territorial Rd, Veneta), from 6:30 pm.
If interested in learning about or enrolling in the West Lane 4-H Community Club please contact Sandie Smith.
Example Project Areas:
- Shaylene: Sheep, Presentations, Food, Judging, Teen Leadership, and Youth Activities.
- Michelle: Small Animals, Public Speaking, Static, Teen Leadership, Community Service and Robotics.
- Steve: Sheep.
- Nicole: Dairy Cattle, Beef, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Rabbits, Quilting, Livestock/Dairy Judging.
- Sue: Small Animals.
- Barbara: Horses, Dairy Goats and Dogs.
- Jennifer: Beef, Pigs and Sheep.
If you are interested in a certain project or interest area, but don’t see it on the Example Project Area List for your Community Club, no problem! The Community Club is your central meeting group and you might decide to try new projects together as a club or join a Project Area from a different Community Club for a specific project.