- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Small farm faculty in the Lincoln County Office of the OSU Extension Service deliver educational programs to help commercial growers and small farmers achieve sustainable crop production and profitability.
The small farm program provides:
- Educational workshops and personal consultations for area growers
- Alternative crops development
- Technical assistance to help growers improve natural resources management
- Cooperation with other county organizations to enhance sustainability of our local resources
- Local foods connection capability with local growers and consumers
Currently, our office acts as link to connect local food producers and consumers. We are equipped with a website, phone & fax and email to connect growers and eaters. Our faculty also offer monthy community discussion topics every last thursday of the month at the extension office. These topics reflect on going need to address upcoming issues that growers need to succeed in their farms.
Exotic Fruit Fly and Snail Alert