- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
4-H Enrollment Forms
Forms will be ready by October 1, 2017 for the new 4-H year!
4-H Member Enrollment Form Packet - This includes 4-H Member Enrollment, Health Form, Youth Code of Conduct, and Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability. ALL forms must be completely filled out and signed to be accepted.
4-H Volunteer Enrollment Form Packet - These forms are for Volunteers that have completed the 4-H Volunteer Screening and Education Process and are to be completed at the beginning of each 4-H year. This includes 4-H Volunteer Enrollment including Club Name and Projects, Health Form, Adult Volunteer 4-H Agreement, Conditions of Volunteer Service. ALL forms must be completely filled out and signed to be accepted.
4-H Club Enrollment and Financial Form - This form is required to be completed each 4-H year.
Background Check Form - Completed by volunteers every two years and sent to JoLynn with a copy of your photo ID.
Return forms with any membership fees to OSU Extension Linn County Office at 33630 McFarland Rd, Tangent OR 97389.
|County Horse Fees (family of 3+ = $150)
Membership fees check is made out to OSU Extension Linn County. All returning members must be enrolled by January 9th to be eligible to exhibit at the fair. New members must be enrolled by May 1st. All fees need to be paid to be covered by the 4-H liability insurance.
County Horse Fees check is made out to Linn County Horse Leaders and paid by January 6th to be able to participate in the clinics and fair.
Youth Code of Conduct for Events Only
Health Form for Events Only
Oregon 4-H Livestock Exhibitor Agreement for the fairs
- Club Fund-Raising Activity Form
- Club or Committee 4-H Fundraising Worksheet
- Information for 4-H Clubs and Committees - Receipt of a Gift or Financial Donation
- Receipt of Gift or Financial Donation
- 4-H Club Treasurer’s Handbook
- Club or Committee Annual Financial Statement & Account Acitvity Record
- Club and Committee Materials and Equipment Inventory
- County 4-H Club and Committee Banking and Financial Agreement