- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Family & Community Health (FCH)
OSU Extension Family and Community Health (FCH) Program offers education and resources to help local families meet the practical challenges of life. Our mission is to encourage lifelong health and well-being for every person, every family, and every community in Oregon.
- Food Preservation - Hands-on classes, Master Food Preserver volunteer program, and resources for safe, healthy home food preservation.
- Safe food handling
- Food and Water Storage, including emergency preparedness
Healthy Families and Homes
- Mold Control
- Pest Control
- Healthy Homes Partnership - USDA and HUD partnership to provide information on reducing risks of lead, pesticides and other indoor contaminants.
- Family & Community Education (FCE)
- Parenting Resources
- Oregon Rural Community Explorer - Public online access to social, demographic, economics, and environmental information about Oregon's counties.
- Extension Disaster Education Network
Oregon State University, College of Public Health and Human Sciences, Extension Family and Community Health Program