- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
If you are a member or potential member looking for enrollment information for your county 4-H program, please contact your county 4-H office. Enrollment deadlines, fees, and forms vary slightly from county to county so it's important to get information that is correct for your situation. Remember to enroll early, the 4-H year starts Oct 1, don't miss out on a minute of it!
Returning Members & Volunteers, please pick up your Re-Enrollment forms at our office
How do I enroll to be a:
- Fill out a member enrollment form (English), pay your county, state, and insurance fees and turn the form into the Extension Office. For Spanish version, please contact our office
- All members must pay a $28 - Members doing Horse will pay an extra $1.00 for insurance
- $18 State Fee ( Families with more than 3 members $44)
- $10 County Fee
- After January 31st, 2016 $33 ($5.00 Late Fee)
**Cloverbud members $10 only
All checks must be payable to the Malheur County Extension.
** Malheur County does not accept credit cards
Volunteer Enrollment Packets
- Fill out a leader/volunteer enrollment packet, and turn the form into the Extension Office. For Spanish version, please contact our office
- All New Volunteers will aslo need to fill out a Background Check and return it to the Office (New Background Checks are required every 2 years)
Volunteer Orientation and Training
Malheur County requires all New leaders to complete all 4 modules in the e-Learning Course befor becomming an 4-H Volunteer.
Resources for Volunteers
The following link will take you to the OSU Home Page for 4-H Volunteers. The are several very good resources available on this site. Please take time to visit the site and see everything avilable for 4-H volunteers.