- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Malheur County Extension Service
In Malheur County we offer research-based information to strengthen communities, improve lives & manage resources wisely with programs in 4-H Youth Development, Family & Community Health, Field Crops, Forage Crops & Livestock & Rangeland Managment.
This survey is to help the Oregon Child Development Coalition serve every eligible child in its Migrant and Seasonal Head Start program. All responses will be kept confidential. Thank you for participating!
SNOW DISASTER DECLARATIONS AND DAMAGE ASSESSMENTS
For Malheur County residents and businesses, please go to this website for information and reporting losses:
- For Payette County residents and businesses, please go to this website for information and reporting losses:
- For Canyon County residents and businesses, please contact Canyon County at 208-454-7300.
- For Washington County residents and businesses, please contact Washington County at 208-414-4744
Hot Topics & Seasonal Information:
- 4-H Youth Development
- Family & Community Health
- Safely Canning Foods: Pressure Canners, Pressure Cookers and Electric Pressure Cookers
- Find help in Tough Times for help in locating basic resources
- OSU Food Safety & Preservation - hotline is now closed, but please visit the web site.
- Field Crops
- Forage Crops
- Livestock & Rangeland Managment
Malheur County Extension staff and volunteers assist local residents through meetings, workshops, short courses, tours, demonstrations and publications.
Contact us: Monday-Friday from 8 am-12 PM & 1-5 pm. (541) 881-1417
The Oregon State University Extension Service engages the people of Oregon with research-based knowledge and education that focus on strengthening communities and economies, sustaining natural resources, and promoting healthy families and individuals.
Malheur County Extension
710 SW 5th Ave
Ontario, OR 97914
Phone - 541-881-1417
Fax - 541-889-8840