- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Ag News & Announcements
- Movento Label
- Oregon Department of Agriculture
- ODA Restricts use of Certain Dinotefuran Pesticides
- Soil Fumigation Manual
- Soil Fumigation License: To access information on the new soil fumigation regulations, please go to the EPA Toolbox http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/reregistration/soil_fumigants/. An online training program is available free of charge at: http://www.fumiganttraining.com/. After reviewing information and going through training, you may schedule your exam for the Fumigant Applicators at http://www.metrosignup.com.
- Agrichemicals and Their Properties
- Cereal Grain Crops
- Forage and Seed Crops
- Nursery, Greenhouse, and Bulb Crops
The PNW Weed Management Handbook is updated quarterly. Individual articles are revised once a year; revision dates are listed at the beginning of each section. Most sections are also available as PDF documents on the weed handbook website.
The following handbook sections contain content updated in December 2013:
- Elm Seed Bug- An exotic invasive pest new to U.S.
- What Backyard Fruit Growers Need to Know About SWD
- Deciding When to Treat for 12-Spot Beetles in Snap Beans = Cómo y cuándo controlar al escarabajo de 12 manchas en los ejotes (vainitas, habichuelas)
- Meadow Deathcamas in the Pacific Northwest
- Western Waterhemlock in the Pacific Northwest
- Due to heavy Culex mosquito production and the appearance of West Nile virus, the MCVCD will be conducting ground fogging operations in several areas of the county. Please consult the spray schedule below to find out what times and place will be treated in the coming week. If you have questions or concerns or wish to exempt your property from treatment please... contact the MCVCD as soon as possible; 541-473-5102 or 541-473-2307, firstname.lastname@example.org. Other areas may be added so please watch for additions. You are advised to close windows and doors from the hours of 8:00pm to 1:00am, cover or change livestock/ pet water and wash garden fruits and vegetables post treatment.