- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Links & OSU Publications
The Malheur County Extension Office has compiled the following list of contacts and direct links to assist you. If you do not find the information you need here or on the other pages of our website, please call the Extension Office at 889-1417.
- OSU Publications
- Safely Canning Foods: Pressure Canners, Presure Cookers and Electric Pressure Cookers
- Cottage food guides for county offices: Farm Direct & Home Baking
- Treasure Valley Pest Alert
- WEED - Pacific Northwest Weed Management Handbook
- Pest & Plant Diseases - Pesticide Saftey Manual
- Tall Fescue Grown for Seed - EM 9099
ODA District Manager, Casey Prentiss, 889-5274
Idaho Crop Improvement Association, Inc.
Marketing Alternatives for Specialty Produce, PNW 241
The Cost of Owning & Operating Farm Machinery in the Pacific Northwest 2011, PNW 346