2017 Trainee Service Hour Requirements
Volunteer Reporting System (VRS)
How to use the Volunteer Reporting System (VRS)
For those who don't have a computer at home, this is the hardcopy version of the VRS timesheet. Please use it to record your hours. See the 2017 VRS Information sheet (below) to ensure they are recorded in the correct categories. You are responsible for getting them transferred from paper to the online VRS system.
Veterans - Here is the 2017 VRS Information sheet.
Request for Approval of Workshop, Class or Open House - Use this form to request approval for workshops, classes and open house events held in the garden or off site. The form is provided in two formats, Word and PDF. Download the form in Word here. Download the form in PDF here. Fill in all of the areas in grey. Save the completed form, then E-mail a copy to Victoria Binning. Her email address is a link on the form.
If you have questions concerning this new process, please contact Jim Liskey or Judy O'Neill, Communications committee co-chairs.
Photo Opt-out form - The revised Conditions of Volunteer Service form, part of your renewal packet, includes a photo release. If you do not want your photo used by OSU, you must submit a completed, signed Opt Out form with your renewal. The preceding link takes you to the list of Risk Management forms. Click on Photo Opt Out Release. The form will open in Word. You can complete the form online, print and sign, or print the blank form and complete it by hand. Either way, it must accompany your renewal forms. Please note that you will need to do this each year at renewal time.
2017-18 Garden Plot Budget Request form
2016 Search for Excellence submission
Association Suggestion Box
Garden Guidelines - December 2015 update
Marion Garden Project/Funding request
OSU BACKGROUND CHECK FORM
- The link opens a fillable PDF form. You can complete it online then print it or print it, complete all spaces and submit directly to the address on the bottom of the form. If you wish, you can scan both the form and your photo ID, then e-mail to the address on the form. Please do not drop it off with Extension staff.
- Check the "Extension Volunteer - NON Driving" box unles you have confirmed in advance with Neil that your planned activity will require driving.
- Remember to sign the form and attach a photocopy of an official photo ID. You may scan the form and copy of your ID, and e-mail them instead of mailing hardcopy. The e-mail address is also on the bottom of the form.
- If you have lived outside Oregon any time in the last seven years, you will also need to submit fingerprints. If this applies to you, please call the OSU Human Resources Office, 541.737.0735, for directions on completing this part of the process.
- OSU Extension Office is "Marion Co". Program name is "Master Gardener". If you have had a previous OSU background check, put a checkmark on the "YP recheck" line. Circle the M below the line to indicate that you will be working with minors. If you have questions, please contact Elaine.
OSU policies regarding marijuana
Expense Reimbursement form
MCMGA Event Sign-in
MCMGA Standing Rules
2016 Help Desk Training Guidelines
Web Posting Guidelines