Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where is the Multnomah County Extension office?

The Multnomah County Extension office, which opened in 1916, offered programs that helped youth, low-income families, the nursery and landscape industries, small farmers, recyclers, gardeners and others closed in 2003 after the county withdrew its support.

Additional program offerings through faculty at the following County offices:

Clackamas County Extension Service
Columbia County Extension Service
Washington County Extension Service
Yamhill County Extension Service

Where can I get yard and garden questions answered?

Please visit the link below for yard and garden questions.

Who can I talk to about food preservation and food safety?

Visit the OSU Extension Food Preservation page here

Where can I get information about 4-H clubs in the metro and 4H camps?

Please call Courtney Lobo at 503-916-6074.

You can also view the 4-H Youth Programs Portland Metro Area site by visiting the link below.

Share this