Natural Resources Camp 2014
- Campers will discover an array of career paths related to natural resource stewardship, revealing possibilities for their own futures. Through field trips and hands-on activities, campers will get an up-close look at the splendor of Oregon's natural resources. Best of all, OSU & Beyond Camp participants will gain new skills and make new friends!
Who Can Apply?
- Youth in grades 9-12 who live or attend school in Multnomah County. Preference will be given to those who participate in the Inner City Youth Institute (ICYI) program during the school year.
- Space is limited to 20 campers. Not all who apply will be accepted.
- Camper applications will be reviewed by our camp committee, consisting of representatives from OSU, PNW Research Station, Bureau of Land Management, and US Forest Service.
When? All dates are mandatory for campers.
- Orientation: June 18
- Camp: June 23 - June 27
- Camp Celebration: June 29
- Two nights in the dorms at Oregon State University
- Two nights tent camping on the coast at Beverly Beach State Park
- Transportation will be provided by ICYI.
- ICYI Natural Resources Camp is offered FREE OF CHARGE! All costs are covered by the ICYI.