We provide relevant, research-based education and outreach to the public of Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties about horticulture and household pests. This information promotes sustainable practices that minimize risks to human health and the environment.
Ask a Master Gardener and get the real dirt
- Give Master Gardeners a call during business hours or leave a message
- Send us an email!
- Drop in to our office locations in Oregon City, NW Portland, and Hillsboro during business hours
- Find us in the community at farmers' markets and other events
- Submit a question online through OSU's Ask an Expert
- Contact OSU Extension Service staff.
2015 Master Gardener training resources
Blackboard login (for online content)
Oregon State University Extension Service offers educational programs, activities, and materials without discrimination based on age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status. Oregon State University Extension Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In reference to publications, events, or activities: Publications will be made available in accessible formats upon request. Please call 503-655-8631 for information. If you have a physical disability that requires special considerations in order for you to attend the event/activity, please notify the metro Master Gardener program at 503-655-8631 or firstname.lastname@example.org