- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
2017 Morrow County Fair: August 14-19, 2017
Can't wait to see you at the fair!
- 2017 4-H Fair Premium Book
- 2016 IMPORTANT LIVESTOCK WEIGHT & AVERAGE DAILY GAIN REQUIRMENTS!!! PLEASE READ! (will be updated for 2017)
- 4-Happenings Pre-Fair Newsletter - PLEASE READ! - Coming in July!
- Cloverbud Fair Exhibits
- 2017 Fair Registration Page
- 2017 Fair Registration Letter
- 2017 Horse Show Letter & Flyer
- 2017 Measuring, Quick & Easy Ground Beef and Presentation Letter & Schedules
- Demonstration/Illustrated Talk Score Sheet *update for 2017 coming soon
- Public Speaking Score Sheet *update for 2017 coming soon
- Impromptu Speaking Score Sheet *update for 2017 coming soon
- Presentation Tips *update for 2017 coming soon
- Quick & Easy Ground Beef Info Packet
- Measuring Contest Info Packet
- Click here to access Contest Information & Exhibit Explanation Cards required for your Fair Entries! Simply click on the "Contest Materials" link for your project and find your exhibit explanation cards for EACH fair exhibit you have.
- 2017 REQUIRED Steer Forms for Tyson Meats
- 2017 Livestock Forms Required!
- 2017 Fashion Revue Participant Letter
- Fillable 4-H Foods Exhibit Recipe Card!!
- Fillable 4-H Food Preservation Explanation Card!!
- Fillable My Favorite Outfit information form
- 2017 Food Contest During Fair Letter
- Wednesday Schedule
- Thursday Schedule
- Click HERE for Contest Materials For Contests Listed Below
- Foods of the Pacific NorthWest Info Sheet - Due at time of contest!
- Foods of the Pacific NorthWest Score Sheet
- Quick Fix Meals Info Sheet - Due at time of contest!
- Quick Fix Meals Score Sheet
- Mini-Meal Info Sheet - Due at time of contest!
- Mini-Meal Score Sheet
- 4 for 6, 8 or 10 Info Sheet - Due at time of contest!
- 4 for 6, 8 or 10 Score Sheet
- Iron Chef Score Sheet
- Junior Foods Contest Info Sheet - Due at time of contest!
- Junior Foods Contest Score Sheet
For help filling out the registration form or any other questions, please open the 2016 4-H Fair Premium Book above or call the 4-H office at (541) 676-9642 or email our office at email@example.com.
- For leaders ONLY, here is a Pen Request Form, due July 24th, 2017! We will also have an online pen request option this year.
Below are the Market Health Forms with the COOL Affidavits for each market species. Each market animal needs one of these before crossing the fair scales. Please make sure to include the fair tag number on the top of the form.
The exhibitor must sign the form twice: once to verify the country of origin or USA (the COOL Affidavit) on the bottom left and once on the bottom right to verify the animal has met appropriate health withdrawal times. If you have questions, please call the 4-H office!
And if you are planning on having a family back-up animal, here is the form you need to turn into the 4-H office as soon as possible.
Completed Event Information:
Results from Completed Events & Contests:
- 4-H Horse Show Results
- 4-H Presentation Results
- 4-H Food Preparation & Junior Skills Contests