- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Please check back for 2014 Fair information!
2014 Morrow County Fair & Rodeo: August 11-16
2013 Morrow County Fair Information
- Click here to view the 2013 4-H Fair Premium Book
- 2013 Fair & Rodeo Schedule
- 2013 Click here to access Contest Information & Exhibit Explanation Cards required for your Fair Entries! Simply click on the "Contest Materials" link for your project and find your exhibit explanation cards for EACH fair exhibit you have.
- Here is a complete 4-H Fair Registration Packet. Do not forget to also turn in the Market Animal Health form (see below).
- 2013 Fashion Revue Information Packet
- My Favorite Outfit information form
- 2013 Food Contest Information Packet
For help filling out the registration form or any other questions, please open the 2013 4-H Fair Premium Book above or call the 4-H office at (541) 676-9642 or email me at: email@example.com.
- For leaders ONLY, here is a pen request form, due July 31st!
Below are the Market Health Forms with the COOL Affidavits for each market species. Each market animal needs one of these before crossing the fair scales. Please make sure to include the fair tag number on the top of the form.
The exhibitor must sign the form twice: once to verify the country of origin or USA (the COOL Affidavit) on the bottom left and once on the bottom right to verify the animal has met appropriate health withdrawal times. If you have questions, please call the 4-H office!
Here are the 2013 Growth Chart Guidelines for your market animals. Remember these are just estimates for you to follow.
And if you are planning on having a family back-up animal, here is the form you need to turn into the 4-H office as soon as possible.
2013 Morrow County Fair
Fair Dates to Remember:
Dates and/or times are subject to change!
Saturday, June 8 - Sheep & Swine Weigh In 8:00AM-10:00AM @ Irrigon High School & Morrow County Fairgrounds in Heppner.
Saturday, June 15 - Blue Mountain Jackpot Show - Morrow Co. Fairgrounds
Monday, July 8 - ALL FAIR ENTRIES DUE TO THE 4-H OFFICE BEFORE 4:30PM!!!
***No late registrations will be accepted! Make sure to turn in your registrations early; you may make changes to those registrations if they are turned in before the deadline! When in doubt, sign up for the exhibit - you can always scratch it later with no penalty to you! :)
Saturday, July 20 - 4-H Horse Show Pre-Fair; Time TBA
Saturday, July 27 - 4-H Horse Show: Exhibitor Meeting, Show & Gaming; 7:30AM - 4:00PM
Wednesday, July 31 - Quick & Easy Ground Beef Contest; 9:00AM
Wednesday, July 31 - Presentations;9:00AM
Saturday, August 3 - Fair Clean-Up Day - Earn your wristbands today! 8:00 am
Monday, August 12:
- 4-H Fashion Revue, My Favorite Outfit, Ready to Wear contest Judging, Heppner Elementary School; 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- 4-H Annex Exhibits Accepted; 3:00PM - 8:00PM
Tuesday, August 13:
- 4-H Annex Exhibit Judging & Interviews; 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- 4-H Table Setting Contest; 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Wednesday, August 14:
- Weigh-In of Market Sheep & Swine; 7:00AM - 10:00AM
- Weigh-In of Market Steers; 8:00AM - 10:00AM
- Small & Large Animals Accepted; 8:00AM - 10:00AM
- 4-H Foods Contests; 10:00 AM - 5:00PM
- Fair Orientation Meeting; 10:30AM
- 4-H/FFA Small Animal Confirmation & Showmanship; 11:30PM
- 4-H/FFA Livestock Judging Contest; 3:00PM
- Pee-Wee My Favorite Outfit Contest; 6:30PM
- 4-H Public Fashion Revue; 7:00PM
Thursday, August 15:
- Livestock Exhibitor Meeting - Swine Arena; 8:00AM
- 4-H Foods Contests; 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- 4-H/FFA Sheep Conformation Judging; 9:00AM
- 4-H/FFA Swine Conformation Judging; 9:00AM
- 4-H Rocketry Demonstration; Rodeo Arena; 9:00AM
- 4-H/FFA Beef Conformation Judging; 1:00PM
- 4-H/FFA Goat Conformation & Showmanship Judging; 1:00PM
- My Lamb's Favorite Outfit Contest; Afternoon - Time TBD
Friday, August 16:
- 4-H/FFA Sheep Showmanship; 9:00AM
- 4-H/FFA Swine Showmanship; 9:00AM
- 4-H/FFA Beef Showmanship; 1:00PM
- 4-H Master Showmanship, followed by FFA; 3:30PM
Saturday, August 17:
- Morrow County Fair & Rodeo Parade - Downtown Heppner; 10:00AM
- Buyer's Appreciation Luncheon; 12:00PM
- Youth Livestock Auction; 2:00PM
Sunday, August 18:
- 4-H/FFA Livestock & Small Animals Released; 9:00AM - 11:00AM
- 4-H Exhibits Released/State Fair Pack-Up!; 9:00AM - 11:00AM
August 15 - September 3 - Oregon State Fair
Click Here for a complete State Fair Schedule.