- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
4-H Members did a FANTASTIC job on Record books in 2013! Keep up the great record keeping skills in 2014!
Need help with your record book? Sign up for a Record Book Workshop or Drop-In help session!
Your record books need: (can be found below or at the 4-H office)
DRAFT of new Permanent Record/My 4-H Resume (Final version to be released later this year!)
Project Records (animal science, photography, etc.) Check out the State 4-H Project Records Website for complete & up to date records.
Project Supplements (advancement guides, etc.) Again, check out the State 4-H Project Records Website for complete & up to date advancement guides.
- Morrow County Tips and Evaluation
To help you be successful, here are few ideas to help get your record book done:
- Start now! The earlier the better!
- Check out this awesome online presentation to help you walk through your 4-H record book, made by OSU 4-H Youth Extension Agent Michelle Carillo of Curry County.
- Call our office, (541) 676-9642, for help or questions. We are happy to answer your questions and help you navigate your record book. We can also set up a drop in help session to go over your record book with you, or to look through it before you hand it in for any last minute pointers or corrections.
- Here are Guidelines for an up-to-date record book.
- Use this Record Book Calendar to help keep you on track!
To begin your record book, everyone needs to complete:
- Permanent Record Draft of My 4-H Resume
- My 4-H Notes
- Project records must also be completed for each project a member does. See the below word documents for a list of what you will need for your specifc project: (if you would like the records in PDF, please click on the links below or call the 4-H office)
- Advancement Guides are optional and are a great supplement for your record book. See more info and links below.
For Market Animals (includes beef, sheep, & swine)
Market Animal Record for Intermediates & Seniors
Daily Feed Record (project supplement)
Sow Production Record (project supplement)
Beef Cow Production (project supplement)
Ewe Production Record (project supplement)
For Foods Project
Expressive Arts Projects
Advancement Guides are not required, but are a great 4-H project resource. Choose your project advancement guide below to include in your record book to work on throughout your project year! (They are a project supplement.)
Dairy - Goat/Cow
Meat Animal - Beef, Sheep, Swine