4-H Members did a FANTASTIC job on Record books in 2014! Keep up the great record keeping skills in 2015!
Completed 4-H Record Books are required in order to participate in the Morrow County Fair the following year! Don't delay! Call the office if you need help: 541-676-9642.
Your record books need: (can be found below or at the 4-H office)
NEW Permanent Record/My 4-H Resume
This is the new replacement for the old Permanent Record. If you are new 4-H member please use this version. Older members who have already have multiple years in the old version do not have to switch to this new version at this time.
- Morrow County Tips and Evaluation
To help you be successful, here are few ideas to help get your record book done:
- Start now! The earlier the better!
- Check out this awesome online presentation to help you walk through your 4-H record book, made by OSU 4-H Youth Extension Agent Michelle Carillo of Curry County.
- Call our office, (541) 676-9642, for help or questions. We are happy to answer your questions and help you navigate your record book. We can also set up a drop in help session to go over your record book with you, or to look through it before you hand it in for any last minute pointers or corrections.
- Here are Guidelines for an up-to-date record book.
- Use this Record Book Calendar to help keep you on track!
To begin your record book, everyone needs to complete:
- NEW Permanent Record/My 4-H Resume This is the new replacement for the old Permanent Record. If you are new 4-H member please use this version. Older members who have already have multiple years in the old version do not have to switch to this new version at this time.
- My 4-H Notes
- Project records must also be completed for each project a member does. See the below word documents for a list of what you will need for your specifc project: (if you would like the records in PDF, please click on the links below or call the 4-H office)
- Advancement Guides are optional and are a great supplement for your record book. See more info and links below.
For Market Animals (includes beef, sheep, & swine)
Market Animal Record for Intermediates & Seniors
For Foods Project
Expressive Arts Projects
Advancement Guides are not required, but are a great 4-H project resource. Choose your project advancement guide below to include in your record book to work on throughout your project year! (They are a project supplement.)
Still can't find what you are looking for? Try clicking Oregon 4-H projects or OSU 4-H Publications to find more projects online!