4-H Members did a FANTASTIC job on Record Books in 2015, keep up the great record keeping in 2016!
Record Books are DUE MONDAY SEPTEMBER 19, 2016!
Completed 4-H Record Books are required in order to participate in the Morrow County Fair the following year! Don't delay! Call the office if you need help: 541-676-9642.
Record books need: (all materials can also be found at the 4-H office)
NEW My 4-H Resume: http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/info/forms/my-resume
This is the new replacement for the old Permanent Record. If you are new 4-H member please use this version. Older members who have already have multiple years in the old version do not have to switch to this new version at this time.
Project Records (animal science, photography, etc.) Check out the State 4-H Project Records Website
for complete & up to date records. Hover your mouse over the "Projects" menu to choose your specific project.
Blank project records can be found here, fillable
Project Supplements (advancement guides, etc.) Again, check out the State 4-H Project Records Websit
e for complete & up to date advancement guides. Hover your mouse over the "Projects" menu to choose your specific project.
- Morrow County Tips and Evaluation
To help you be successful, here are few ideas to help get your record book done:
- Start now! The earlier the better!
- Check out this awesome online presentation to help you walk through your 4-H record book, made by OSU 4-H Youth Extension Agent Michelle Carillo of Curry County.
- Call our office, (541) 676-9642, for help or questions. We are happy to answer your questions and help you navigate your record book. We can also set up a drop in help session to go over your record book with you, or to look through it before you hand it in for any last minute pointers or corrections.
- Here are Guidelines for an up-to-date record book.
- Use this Record Book Calendar to help keep you on track!
To begin your record book, everyone needs to complete:
- NEW My 4-H Resume: http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/info/forms/my-resume This is the new replacement for the old Permanent Record. If you are new 4-H member please use this version. Older members who have already have multiple years in the old version do not have to switch to this new version at this time.
- My 4-H Notes, fillable or printable.
- Project records must also be completed for each project a member does. See the below word documents for a list of what you will need for your specifc project: (if you would like the records in PDF, please click on the links below or call the 4-H office)
- Advancement Guides are optional and are a great supplement for your record book. See more info and links below.
For Market Animals (includes beef, sheep, & swine)
Market Animal Record for Intermediates & Seniors, fillable
For Foods Project
Expressive Arts Projects
Advancement Guides are not required, but are a great 4-H project resource. Choose your project advancement guide below to include in your record book to work on throughout your project year! (They are a project supplement.)
Still can't find what you are looking for? Try clicking Oregon 4-H, and look in the "Project" menu, or OSU 4-H Publications to find more projects online!