Don't forget to mark your calendar for these 4-H events. Remember to check back regularly for updates!
Below: 4-H Campers & Counselors at 2013 Camp
Join our Facebook page!
ATTENTION 2014 Graduating Seniors- See Scholarship Information Below!
Below is the link for the George Miller Memorial Scholarship and requirements:
**George Miller Memorial Scholarship DUE MAY 1!
In order to participate in the 2014 Morrow County Fair, your 4-H enrollment is due BEFORE January 31, 2014!
All other non-fair 4-H enrollments (camps, workshops, etc.) are welcome year round! If you have any questions, please contact the 4-H office!
4-H Activity Scholarship Application
Looking for a scholarship to attend any of the below mentioned 4-H opportunities? Then fill out the form in the link below, and submit with $10 to the 4-H office with your completed event paperwork. We will not accept scholarship application forms that have been completed by the parent or guardian - we want to hear from the 4-H members on this form! If you have questions or need more information, please call our office. Scholarships are based on number of applicants per event.
Tri County 4-H Camp: June 19-22, 2014
Join us at the "Sports" themed Tri-County 4-H Camp June 19-22, 2014! Held at Cutsforth park in southern Morrow County, this camping event will be one you will remember forever. Meet new friends, enjoy classes including outdoor cooking and leathercraft! We are looking forward to another outstanding year at 4-H Camp!
OSU Summer Conference: June 25-28, 2014
Summer Conference is an opportunity for youth grades 7-12 to travel to Corvallis, explore campus life, make new friends, learn, and have a lot of fun. While here, participants attend workshops on a wide variety of subjects. Over 80 classes are offered including dog agility, a logging site tour, animal anatomy, fly fishing, origami, and etiquette.
In addition to attending workshops, participants will hear a nationally acclaimed speaker, participate in a Community Service project, and enjoy many fun activities such as a pool party and dance.
2014 Calendar of Events for 4-H
Details subject to change.
- April 12: Showmanship & Bareback Equitation Horse Clinic; Fairgrounds; 10:00AM
- April 23-27: Urban/Rural Exchange Youth go to Portland!
- April 26: Western Equitation Horse Clinic; Fairgrounds; 10:00AM
- May 1: George Miller Memorial Scholarship DUE!!!
- May 3: Trail Horse Clinic; Fairgrounds; 10:00AM
- June 2-8: Eastern Oregon Livestock Show (EOLS) - Union, OR
- June 7: Sheep & Swine Weigh-In; Irrigon HS & Fairgrounds
- June 19-22: Tri-County 4-H Camp; "Sports" theme; Cutsforth Park
- June 25-28: OSU Summer Conference; Corvallis
- July 8: Fair Registrations DUE!!!
- July 19: Horse Show Pre-Fair; Fairgrounds; All Day
- July 26: Horse Show; Fairgrounds; All Day
- July 30: Presentations, Quick & Easy Ground Beef & Measuring Contests; Fairgrounds
- Aug. 2: Clean-up day; Fairgrounds
- Aug. 2-3: Morrow County Relay for Life; Fairgrounds
- Aug. 11-17: Morrow County Fair & Rodeo
- Aug. 22 - Sep. 1: Oregon State Fair; Salem. Click here to access the State Fair site.
- Sep. 22: All Record Books DUE to 4-H office!!!
***Fairboard Meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month, 6:00pm in the Dorm building at the fairgrounds.