Monthly Website Training Session Series
EESC and ECTU has started monthly website trainings. For those who are not available to attend the trainings live, they are recorded for future use. The following recorded training sessions are available online:
- Drupal Basics 101 - April 3, 2014 (Adobe Connect webinar - 1hr)
- Writing For the Web - May 1, 2014 (Adobe Connect webinar - 1hr)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - June 16, 2014 (Adobe Connect webinar - 45min)
- Cleaning Up Your Website - July 2, 2014 (Adobe Connect webinar 53 min)
- Website Accessibility - August 5, 2014 (Adobe Connect webinar - 1hr)
Future trainings are planned for September, October, November, and January 2015.
- Copyright Issues and Model Release Forms, September (Extension Conference)
What is legal; what is not.
- Cleaning Up Your Website, October 2014
Tips and suggestions for improving your Extension county website.
- Videos: How to Use and Create, November 2014
How to create and upload videos to MediaSpace or YouTube, link to them, and promote them on your site.
- Google Analytics, January 2015
Learn how to track website visits, popular (and not so popular) links, and file downloads.
For more information about the series, or if you need direct support, you can contact Victor Villegas.