Staff Achievements and Awards
The following FCH faculty received recognition at the National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico held in September.
- Continued Excellence Award – Jeanne Brandt, Washington County
- Distinguished Service Award – Sharon Johnson, Southern Oregon Research & Extension Center
The following 4-H Youth Development Faculty received recognition at the recent National Association of Extension 4-H Agents Conference in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Distinguished Service Award – Sandra Carlson, Clatsop County and Carole Smith, Union County
- Achievement in Service Award – Claire Sponseller, Morrow County
- Achievement in Service Award - Jeremy Green, Crook County
- Meritorious Service Award - Woody Davis, Columbia County
Congratulations to Cory Parson and Tim Deboodt. Their article, "Cows and Creeks Workshops Lead to Natural Resource Improvements Through Collaborative Extension Programming in Eastern Oregon," Parsons, C.T.; Deboodt, T.L.; Riggs, B.A. was published in the Journal of the NACAA, Volume 4, Issue 2: http://www.nacaa.com/journal/
Congratulations to Crystal Hines, Extension Administration and EESC student employee, for completion of her Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies. She begins graduate school in Library & Information Science in mid-January.