100+ Ways to Celebrate
How is your county planning on celebrating Extension's Centennial?
- Have a “Proclamation Signing” event at the Courthouse – serve Centennial cake and orange punch.
- Partner with local museums to create an Extension “Centennial”display.
- Have a tree planting ceremony at the Courthouse or Fair Groundsalong with marker to commemorate 100th year.
- Have an office Open House event with cake and ice cream.
- Create a special Centennial display booth at County Fair.
For more ideas, download 100+ Ways to Celebrate (PDF).
Also be sure to check out the online OSU Extension Centennial tool kit for additional resources.
Centennial Committee Members