Joys, Sorrows, and Well-Wishes
- Christen Harryman, UABC finance manager, gave birth to a boy in January.
- Lauren Kraemer, SNAP-Ed coordinator for Hood River County, gave birth to a boy on January 8, 2014.
- Jill Wells, administrative program assistant for Extension Administration, gave birth to a baby girl on January 27, 2014.
- Marilyn Lunner, longtime OSU Extension home economist for Clackamas and Multnomah Counties, passed away December 22, 2013.
- Nina Roll, Lincoln County Extension faculty, lost her husband, John, on December 27, 2013.
- Frances Torbeck, retired Coos County faculty, passed away on January 17, 2014.
- Jeff Olsen, Yamhill County Extension orchard crops specialist, passed away on January 31, 2014. A celebration of life service is scheduled for 2:00pm, March 15, 2014 at the McMenamins Hotel Oregon in downtown McMinnville.
- Lynette Black, 4-H Youth Development faculty and Wasco County Leader, welcomed a grandson in October.
- Norbert "Van" Vandehey, retired 4-H agent for Linn and Lane Counties, and wife Phyllis "Peggy" Vandehey celebrated 66 years of marriage. Their story was featured in a Yamhill Valley News Register article for Valentine's Day.
Is something happening in your office that you’d like to share?
Perhaps a birth of a son or daughter or grandchild? Recognitions received? Has someone in your office experienced the loss of a loved one? We would like to hear from you!
Although we are spread across the miles, it’s important that we stay connected. Please help us in achieving this goal!