Employee Benefits Fair, October 4, 2012
Thursday, October 4, 2012: Employee Benefits Fair. 10am – 2pm, MU Ballroom. These sessions will be streamed live the day/time of the event and also recorded/posted on the Benefits website for later viewing.
Meet with healthcare, pension, and retirement savings providers. Representatives from all of the PEBB Insurance programs will be available as well as representatives from Social Security, PERS Health, Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) and various OSU resources. Visit the OSU HR website for a complete list of vendors.
PEBB 2013 Open Enrollment Informational Sessions
- Learn about the 2013 plan changes and changes to the 2013 HEM program. Sean Kolmer, PEBB Board Chair and health policy advisor to Governor Kitzhaber, is also scheduled to attend the informational session.
- Location: MU 206 Times: 10am-11:30am and 1pm-2:30pm.
- Seating is limited, so please register to attend (class name is PEBB Open Enrollment Updates).
- These sessions will be streamed live the day/time of the event and also recorded/posted on the Benefits website for later viewing. Instructions on how to view/login are posted on the Benefits website.
Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Learn how enrolling in a flexible spending account can save you money through reduced taxes. Presented by ASIFlex. 9:30am-10am, MU 208. Registration is not required.
Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Learn what/how short-term and long-term disability insurance works. Presented by Standard Insurance. 10:15am – 11am, MU 208. Registration is not required.
A, B, Cs, and D of Medicare
- Learn about Medicare and Medicare Supplemental plans. Presented by Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA). 1pm-3pm, Mu 208. Registration is not required.
- Stop by and get your flu shot before or after visiting the Benefits Fair. Student Health Services will be offering flu shots for faculty and staff between 10am to 3pm in MU 109.
Additional information available on Open Enrollment for 2013 Benefits including plan changes, 2013 HEM program, costs, and help sessions.