- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Instructions for using fillable forms:
1. Click on the link for the file
2. (In Firefox browser) If the file is a fillable form, you will see a button at the top right that says Open With Different Viewer. Click that button and choose Open With Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Reader (you must have an Adobe product on your computer to use the fillable forms).
(In Internet Explorer Browser) you can just start filling out the form.
3. Then make sure to save the document to your computer.
4. Fill out the form, save often then you can print out the form as you would any other document.
4-H Youth Forms
- 2016-2017 Youth Enrollment Packet
- Interested in 4-H and looking to join a club? Future 4-Her's click HERE!
4-H Leader Forms
- 2016-2017 Leader Enrollment Packet
- (This form only for those who are returning leaders from last year. Must be completed EVERY year.)
- NEW Leaders
Setting the Record Straight (Instructions / Help with record books)
- Record Cover Page
- My 4-H Resume
- My 4-H Notes or story (for Juniors only)
4-H Club Forms
Other forms and helpful links
All clubs may have fundraising events.
Fundraising Forms must be filled out and filed (mailed, emailed or dropped off) with the 4-H Office at minimum of one week before the event.
You must REPORT amount made from the fundraiser to the office within five (5) days of end of fundraiser.
When fundraising, the educational purpose and what the funds are raised for should be clear and communicated as part of the fundraising process.