- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Polk County Master Gardeners
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2014 MASTER GARDENER TRAINING! Click HERE for more information and an application!
Check out Pictures from our 2013 Fall Fling!
The Polk County Master Gardeners' Fall Fling is an annual event which is held at the Dallas High School. Vendors from around the area bring plants, gardening tools, lawn and garden art and furniture.
The Polk County Master Gardeners are available to answer your questions in the office or over the phone every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 AM to 12 NOON.
289 E. Ellendale, Suite 301
Check out the links on the right side of this page for more information about the Polk County Master Gardener program.
Helpful Gardening Links
- OSU Plant Disease Website
- OSU Plant Disease Clinic Monthly Calendar
- OSU Insect Management Website
- OSU Weed Management Website
- Landscape Plants: Images, Identification and Information
- How to collect a plant specimen for disease diagnosis
- OSU Gardening Publications
- OSU Gardening Encyclopedia