Welcome to the Jackson County 4-H website. We're glad that you are here!
Getting started in 4-H: Pathways to Possibilities, 4-H WINS!
We are limited by the number of leaders who are willing to serve. Thus, we are not always able to accommodate all who are interested. If you are willing to share your time and talent with kids, please let us know. We can show you how you can make a difference in the life of a child. Volunteer adults who serve as 4-H leaders are considered volunteer faculty members of Oregon State University. As a volunteer, you have access to research and information from the university. We hope this site answers your basic questions about our program. Please like us on Facebook too!
FIND WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR 4-H YEAR:
- Starting a 4-H Club
- Enroll in 4-H 2014-15; Project Areas
- 4-H Upcoming EVENTS, NEWS, and Dates to Remember
- 4-H FOURTHOUGHTS JUNE/AUGUST 2015
- 4-H Forms (Enrollment, Health and Code of Conduct, Project Records, Fair Entry)
- Horse-4-H, Jackson County webpage
- Jackson County 4-H auction information
- Horse Project Resources
- Achievement Program 2015 NEW!
- Jackson County 4-H Achievement Program Form
- 4-H STATE Web Site - complete Project materials (Handbooks, Guides, Advancement, etc)
- How to Write BUYER THANK YOU NOTES after Fair
Other 4-H programs:
For any further information contact:
Dale Larson, Jackson County 4-H & Youth Development
Diane Miller, Jackson County 4-H Program Assistant
Kim Skomerza, Jackson County 4-H Program Assistant
Southern Oregon Research & Extension Center
569 Hanley Road
Central Point , OR 97502-1251
(541) 776-7371 ext. 205