What is 4-H?
The CLOVER answers more detailed questions about the statewide 4-H program.
I pledge my head to clearer thinking,
my heart to greater loyalty,
my hands to larger service, and
my health to better living,
for my club, my community, my country and my world.
Promesa 4H (Spanish)
Prometo usar mi mente para pensar con más claridad,
mi corazón para ser más leal,
mis manos para ser más servicial,
mi salud para cuidarme más,
por mi club, mi comunidad, mi país y mi mundo.
Reminder! Enrollments are due in the Extension office March 15, 2017! No exceptions! You MUST do the consent forms and bring then in to the office with payment. You MUST also do the online portion of your enrollment to be active. If all these steps are not done you will NOT be eligible for 2017 fair.
- Check made payable to "OSU"
There are currently more than 1,100 members enrolled in the Jackson County 4-H program. We hope that you will soon join us. Explore various 4-H Project Areas
We are limited by the number of leaders who are willing to serve. Thus, we are not always able to accommodate all who are interested. If you are willing to share your time and talent with kids, please let us know. We can show you how you can make a difference in the life of a child. Volunteer adults who serve as 4-H leaders are considered volunteer faculty members of Oregon State University. As a volunteer, you have access to research and information from the university. We hope this site answers your basic questions about our program. Please like us on Facebook too!
FIND WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR 4-H YEAR:
- Starting a 4-H Club
- Volunteer Training
- Enroll in 4-H 2016-17; Project Areas
- 4-H Upcoming EVENTS, NEWS, and Dates to Remember
- 4-H FOURTHOUGHTS JAN.-APRIL 2017
- 4-H Forms (Enrollment, Health and Code of Conduct, Project Records, Fair Entry)
- Horse-4-H, Jackson County webpage
- Jackson County 4-H auction information
- Horse Project Resources
- Achievement Program 2015 NEW!
- Jackson County 4-H Achievement Program Form
- 4-H STATE Web Site - complete Project materials (Handbooks, Guides, Advancement, etc)
- How to Write BUYER THANK YOU NOTES after Fair
Other 4-H programs:
For any further information contact:
TBA, Jackson County 4-H & Youth Development
Lena Hosking, Jackson County 4-H Program Faculty
Kim Skomerza, Jackson County 4-H Program Assistant
Southern Oregon Research & Extension Center
569 Hanley Road
Central Point , OR 97502-1251
(541) 776-7371 ext. 216 or 541-621-2091 for Kim Skomerza