- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Classes & Events
Viewing links may require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
(Check back for class dates and information)
- Strong Women Classes More Information
- Spring program begins March 31 through June 27, 2014. Open to new, current & returning participants. Orientation sessions are offered Monday, March 31, 2014 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- New participants registration: Word doc / pdf
- Returning participants registration: Word doc / pdf
- Sample exercises
- $20 returning participant / $30 new participant
- Preserve @ Home Online Food Preservation Course - Brochure / Registration Form / Syllabus
Register by January 10, 2013, classes begin January 17. Hands-on Lab March 2nd.
- First Aid/ CPR for Babysitters (for 5th grade and up who have completed babysitter training)
Friday, January 3, 2014, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. Flyer
- Summer Canning Classes Registration Form for 2014!
- Canning Fruits, Pie Fillings, Jams & Jellies - Date TBA.
- Canning Pickles, Tomatoes & Salsa - Date TBA.
- Canning Fish, Meat & Vegetables - Date TBA.
- Babysitter Training Afterschool for youth (4th grade and up)Flyer / Registration Form Check back for 2014 dates
Extension Study Groups
South County - not meeting this year
Central County - meets 2nd Wednesday, 10:30am, at OSU Extension, Tillamook