- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Classes & Events
Viewing links may require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
(Check back for class dates and information)
- Strong Women Classes More Information
- Fall program begins September 14 through December 28, 2015. Open to new, current & returning participants. Orientation session is offered Monday, September 14, 2015 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- New participants registration: Word doc / pdf
- Returning participants registration: Word doc / pdf
- Sample exercises
- $20 returning participant / $30 new participant
- Preserve @ Home Online Food Preservation Course - Brochure / Registration Form / Syllabus
Check back for 2016 dates.
- First Aid/ CPR for Babysitters (for 5th grade and up who have completed babysitter training)
Check back for 2016 date
- Summer Canning Classes Registration Form for 2015!
- Canning Fruits, Pie Fillings, Jams & Jellies - Tuesday, June 16 from 6-9pm.
- Canning Fish, Meat & Vegetables - Tuesday, July 21 from 6-10 pm.
- Canning Pickles, Tomatoes & Salsa - Tuesday, August 24 from 6-9pm.
- Autumn Festival Classes Registration Form - Check back in 2016
- Babysitter Training Afterschool for youth (4th grade and up) Flyer / Registration Form Check back for 2016 dates
Extension Study Groups
South County - not meeting this year
Central County - meets 2nd Wednesday, 10:30am, at OSU Extension, Tillamook