- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Gardening or insect questions?
Call us at (503) 842-3433. Trained Master Gardener™ Volunteers are available to answer questions: 12:30 - 4:30 pm, Mondays & Thursdays, March through October.
Local OSU Extension Master Gardeners™ are available to answer your gardening and insect questions at the OSU Extension Service in Tillamook. We encourage you to bring in plant or insect specimens to assist in problem solving (drop specimens off anytime M-F, 8am-5pm).
Or email local gardening questions anytime (please include your phone number and mailing address with your question).
Gardening Publications & Links
- Extension Gardening Encyclopedia
- OSU Gardening Publications
- NW Gardeners e-News
- OSU MG Blog
- OSU Urban Entomology
- PNW Plant Disease Management Handbook
- PNW Weed Management Handbook
- PNW Insect Management Handbook
- Gardening Websites
- Small Farms website
- North Coast Food Guide - fresh local farms and seafood in Tillamook and Clatsop counties
- Finding Help in Tough Times
- OSU Master Gardener™ Program, Tillamook County
- OSU Master Gardener™ Program
- OSU Master Gardener™ ONLINE classes - offered fall and winter sessions
- 2015 Master Gardener Recertification Forms - 2015 Class Schedule