- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Water Resources & Community Development Program
The Sea Grant Extension Water Resources Program provides water-related education, training, and technical assistance to citizens, property owners, businesses, community leaders, and organizations. Focus areas include water quality, watershed and aquatic ecosystem health, invasive species prevention and control, non-point source pollution prevention, sustainable stormwater management, and water conservation.
"Invasive Species: Facts for the Gardener" (.pdf version) available on-line.
- http://h2oncoast.wordpress.com/ - Watershed Blog
- OSU Water and Watershed Education
- OSU Well Water program
- Oregon Master Naturalist Program
- OSU Extension Watershed Publications & Videos
- Useful Web Links for Watershed Councils
- Oregon Sea Grant Extension
- Oregon Sea Grant News
- Oregon Sea Grant Extension Publications
- Finding Help in Tough Times