MiTTNet—Managing in Tough Times Network: a National Extension Initiative.
The MiTTNet site is designed for Extension educators, rather than for direct public use. It is a directory of educational resources, related to managing in tough times, that are available from across the US. The site focuses on four major audience types:
- individuals and families;
- farm and ranch owners/managers;
- and communities.
The purpose of this site is to provide Extension staff access to educational programs and resources that they may use or adapt when planning programs for their local audiences.
Stay Current on MiTTNet Infomation
The MiTTNet directory will change over time as additional resources are created and added. To stay abreast of the MiTT initiative and additions to the MiTTNet directory you need to join the Managing in Tough Times Community in eXtension.
Get an eXtension ID
- Go to http://extension.org/people.
- At the bottom of the login page you will see: "If you don’t already have an eXtension ID, please sign up for one!"
- Enter your infomation. You'll receive an email confirmation that your eXtension ID is approved
- Log in to eXtension via http://extension.org/people/login.
Join the Managing in Tough Times Community
- Visit: http://extension.org/people
- In the navigation bar you will see “Communities”.Click and then scroll down to "Newest Communities".
- Choose the Managing in Tough Times Community.
- Ask to join.
- You’ll receive an email when your community membership has been approved .