- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Member & Volunteer Resources
2015-2016 4-H County Ambassador Application
All 13-18 year old 4-H members are encouraged to apply for our county Ambassador program. All new and returning members must turn in an application by Friday, October 30. Check out this great leadership opportunity! For questions contact Claire at 541-278-5404.
General Record Book Information
- Download 4-H Record Book Pages and General Resources
- Download My Resume (was Permanent Record)
- My 4-H Notes page
- Print or view "How to Assemble Your 4-H Record Book"
- Specific Project Forms
Livestock and Horse Information
- 2015 Weigh-in Dates and Weight Requirements
- Keeping Your 4-H Market Animals Healthy
- Animal Science Record for Juniors (Fillable PDF)
- Animal Science Record for Intermediates and Seniors (Fillable PDF)
- Horse Registration Form (Due May 1st)
Market Animal Health Records
New Forms for 2015!! Each Form includes the Health Form, Country of Origin (COOL) Affidavit, and the Oregon Livestock Exhibitor Agreement. Exhibitors will need to sign in three places.