- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Fairs and Activities
Umatilla County Fair: August 11-15, 2015
Please check Weigh-Dates for more local area livestock show details
Livestock Cool Forms please visit: Member and Volunteer Resources
- For Umatilla County Fair: All entry forms are fillable .pdfs. Click on 4-H Entry forms below to download, type-in entries and print. Entry forms must be printed, signed, and turned in wth your 4-H Record Book. They cannot be entered online.
When you are typing in your information use the Tab button to go from space to space in the form. Class Number boxes are for 1 number only, just tab from box to box to enter numbers. The forms are to be printed and signed by the 4-H Parent, 4-H Member and 4-H Leader. They must be turned in with your record book by Wednesday, July 2nd by noon in Milton-Freewater and 5:00 p.m. in Hermiston and Pendleton.
- Dog Show - Contest is on Wednesday, July 30
- Home Ec (For Clothing, Cooking, Photography, Art, Woodworking, Vegetables & Flowers, Contests and Educational Displays, etc.).
- Horse Show - Contest is on Friday and Saturday, August 7th & 8th
- Shooting Sports
- Style Revue
My 4-H Notes page fillable
My 4-H Notes printable
All Market Animal Entry Forms Must Have These Class Numbers
(The Premium Book is a huge file and it may take a few minutes to load...please be patient! 4-H General rules start on page 55)
Jack Correa Memorial
Jean Correa Memorial
Woodward Family Memorial
Exhibit Forms for you to use when you turn in your projects at Thompson Hall on Sunday, August 9th from 3 to 6 pm. Exhibit forms that are fillable have an * next to them.
- Art *
- Cake Decorating*
- Crochet *
- Fashion Revue Card *
- Educational Display Exhibit form *
- Food Preservation *
- Container Gardening/Flowers *
- Vegetable Gardening *
- Herbs (dried/fresh cut) *
- Woodworking *
- Style Revue *
- Style Revue Ready to Wear *
- Can't find the one your looking for? Check Here.
Oregon State Fair Aug 24 - Sept. 7, 2015
Pendleton Junior Livestock Show: September 25-26, 2015
Registration due Monday, August 31, 2015. Entries will be accepted in Thompson Hall at UCF.