- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Fairs and Activities
Youth Leadership Conference - March 13, 2013, Pendleton Convention Center
Milton-Freewater Junior Show - Milton-Freewater, OR - May 6-12, 2013
Eastern Oregon Livestock Show - Union, OR - June 3-9, 2013
Umatilla County Fair - Hermiston, OR - August 6 - 10, 2013
- For Umatilla County Fair: All entry forms are fillable .pdfs. Click on 4-H Entry forms below to download, type-in entries and print. Entry forms must be printed, signed, and tur ned in wth your 4-H Record Book. They cannot be entered online.
When you are typing in your information use the Tab button to go from space to space in the form. Class Number boxes are for 1 number only, just tab from box to box to enter numbers. The forms are to be printed and signed by the 4-H Parent, 4-H Member and 4-H Leader. They must be turned in with your record book by Tuesday, July 2nd by noon in Milton-Freewater and 5:00 p.m. in Hermiston and Pendleton.
- Style Revue
- Home Ec (For Clothing, Cooking, Photography, Art, Woodworking, Vegetables & Flowers, Contests and Educational Displays, etc.).
- Dog Show - Contest is on Wednesday, July 31
- Horse Show - Contest is on Friday and Saturday, August 3rd & 4th
- Shooting Sports - Contests t.b.a.
2013 UCF Premium Book
(The Premium Book is a huge file and it may take a few minutes to load...please be patient! 4-H General rules start on page 40)
Exhibit Forms for you to use when you turn in your projects at Thompson Hall on Sunday, August 4th from 3 to 6 pm. Exhibit forms that are fillable have an * next to them.
- Art *
- Cake Decorating *
- Clothing/Sewing *
- Crochet *
- Educational Display Exhibit form *
Foods & Nutrition * (recipes) *
- Food Preservation *
- Container Gardening/Flowers *
- Vegetable Gardening *
- Herbs (dried/fresh cut) *
- Woodworking *
- Videography *
- Electric Energy *
- Sport fishing/aquatic ecology
- Style Revue *
- Style Revue Ready to Wear
Market Animal Health Forms with COOL Affidavit (instructions included)
Other Fair Information:
Oregon State Fair - Salem, OR - August 23 - September 2, 2013
Pendleton Junior Livestock Show - Pendleton Round Up Grounds - Pendleton, OR - September 20-21, 2013
Click here for 2013 PJS Show Rules
Individual entry forms are due August 30th in the area Extension Service Offices
Sheep and Swine weigh in is Sat. July 13th at area weigh in spots. Click here Weigh-in info.
2013 Pendleton Junior Livestock Show Schedule of Events:
Friday September 20
4:00 - 8:00 p.m. animal weigh-in
Saturday, September 21
7:30 a.m. - Livestock Judging Registration and mandatory exhibitor meeting.
8:00 am to 9:00 a.m. - Judging Contest (all entrants must participate)
9:30 am - Conformation - for 4-H and FFA Market Lambs and Market Swine
10:30 am - Conformation for 4-H and FFA Market Beef
After lunch - Showmanship - FFA Market Beef, followed by 4-H Market Beef; 4-H Sheep followed by FFA Sheep; FFA Swine followed by 4-H Swine. All Around Shwmanship Contest, FFA followed by 4-H.
4:00 - 6:00 pm Dinner
5:15 pm Award Program
6:00 pm Livestock Sale