- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Fairs and Activities
State Shooting Sports Leader Training - Milton Freewater, OR - April 11 & 12
Friday - begins at 6 pm at BMCC
Saturday - we meet at 8:00am at BMCC before heading to discipline trainings at East End Rod & Gun Club
Registration due April 4
Milton-Freewater Junior Show - Milton Freewater, OR - May 5-11, 2014
NEW!! Horse Show is Saturday, May 3
Registration due April 9 2014.
Eastern Oregon Livestock Show - Union, OR - June 2-8, 2014
Registration May 1-May 15 through Club Leaders and must be turned into the Pendleton Extension Office with a $5 registration fee
Umatilla County Fair - Hermiston, OR - August 5 - 9, 2014
- For Umatilla County Fair: All entry forms are fillable .pdfs. Click on 4-H Entry forms below to download, type-in entries and print. Entry forms must be printed, signed, and tur ned in wth your 4-H Record Book. They cannot be entered online.
When you are typing in your information use the Tab button to go from space to space in the form. Class Number boxes are for 1 number only, just tab from box to box to enter numbers. The forms are to be printed and signed by the 4-H Parent, 4-H Member and 4-H Leader. They must be turned in with your record book by Tuesday, July 1st by noon in Milton-Freewater and 5:00 p.m. in Hermiston and Pendleton.
- Style Revue
- Home Ec (For Clothing, Cooking, Photography, Art, Woodworking, Vegetables & Flowers, Contests and Educational Displays, etc.).
- Dog Show - Contest is on Wednesday, July 30
- Horse Show - Contest is on Friday and Saturday, August 2nd & 3rd
- Shooting Sports - Contests t.b.a.
My 4-H Notes page
All Market Animial Entry Forms Must Have These Class Numbers
2014 UCF Premium Book
(The Premium Book is a huge file and it may take a few minutes to load...please be patient! 4-H General rules start on page 40)
Exhibit Forms for you to use when you turn in your projects at Thompson Hall on Sunday, August 3rd from 3 to 6 pm. Exhibit forms that are fillable have an * next to them.
- Art *
- Cake Decorating *
- Clothing/Sewing *
- Crochet *
- Educational Display Exhibit form *
Fiber Arts *
Foods & Nutrition * (recipes) *
- Food Preservation *
Home Environment *
- Container Gardening/Flowers *
- Vegetable Gardening *
- Herbs (dried/fresh cut) *
- Woodworking *
- Videography *
- Electric Energy *
- Sport fishing/aquatic ecology
- Style Revue *
- Style Revue Ready to Wear
- Educational Displays Information
- Table Setting Basics
- How To Assemble Your Record Book
Class Numbers All Market Animals Must Have
Market Animal Health Forms with COOL Affidavit (instructions included)
Other Fair Information:
Oregon State Fair - Salem, OR - TBA
Pendleton Junior Livestock Show - Pendleton Round-Up Grounds- September 19 - 20, 2014
2014 PJS Show Rules
Individual entry forms are due August 30th in the area Extension Service Offices
Sheep and Swine weigh in is Sat. July 13th at area weigh in spots. Click here for weigh-in info.
Achievement Day - November 1, 2014
County, Junior Medals Applications - Due October 1, 2014 - Local Extension Office
County, Junior Medals Application are due October 1st in the area Extension Service Offices