4-H is a learn-by-doing program for youth, using hands-on educational projects to teach life skills to young people.
4-H is open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, or national origin.
The 4-H Emblem
Interested in joining 4-H?
The 4-H Spotlight Newsletter
- December 5, Steer weigh-in for Milton-Freewater
- February 1, Steer Possession date for Eastern Oregon LIvestock Show - EOLS
- Feburary 6, Hogs weigh-in for Milton-Freewater
- March 12, Steer weigh-in for Umatilla County Fair
- April 2, Lamb and Goat weigh-in for Milton-Freewater
- April 4, Possession Date for Hogs, Lamb and Goats for Eastern Oregon Livestock Show
- April 30, Milton-Freewater Junior Show - MFJS - Horse Show
- May 1, Horse Registration Due
- May 5-8, Milton-Freewater Junior Show - MFJS
- June 4, Hogs/Lambs/Goats weigh-in for Umatilla County Fair in Hermiston and Pendleton
- June 5, Hogs/Lambs/Goats weigh-in for Umatilla County Fair in Athena. Hermiston from 7-12 noon
- June 6-12, Eastern Oregon Livestock Show - EOLS
- July 9, Hogs and Lambs weigh-in for Pendleton Junior Show in Milton-Freewater, Pendleton & Athena
- July 10, Hogs and Lambs weigh-in for Pendleton Junior Show in Hermiston
- August 9-13, Umatilla County Fair - UCF
- September 23-24 Pendleton Junior Show - PJS
Phone: 541-278-5404 Mailing Address: PO Box 100, Pendleton, OR 97801
Location: BMCC Campus, Umatilla Hall, 2411 NW Carden Ave, Pendleton, OR 97801