4-H is a learn-by-doing program for youth, using hands-on educational projects to teach life skills to young people.
4-H is open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, or national origin.
The 4-H Emblem
Interested in joining 4-H?
The 4-H Spotlight Newsletter
- Club Financial Report Due March 15
- MFJS lamb/goat weigh-in April 4
- MFJS Entry Forms are due April 4
- Heifer Scholarship due April 15 Pendleton Extension
- 4-H Western Dance/Auction Fundraiser April 18
- Spring Horse Classic April 24-26
- MFJS Rifle & Shotgun April 25
- MFJS Archery April 26
- Horse Registrations Due May 1
- MFJS Horse Show May 2
- MFJS May 4-10
- State Shooting Sports Training May 15-16
Phone: 541-278-5404 Mailing Address: PO Box 100, Pendleton, OR 97801
Location: BMCC Campus, Umatilla Hall, 2411 NW Carden Ave, Pendleton, OR 97801