- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
- American Malting Barley, Inc. (AMBA)
- North Dakota Small Grains Page
- UAP Northwest
- Barley Newsletter - 1995; has information and current research from the U.S. and around the world.
- Barley Newsletter - 1996; United States Standards for Barley USDA Official United States Standards for Grain
- The U.S. Feed Grains Council develops export markets for U.S. corn, grain sorghum, barley and their related products.
- USDA A link to the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture which provides news, information, opportunities, agency listings.
- Oregon Department of Agriculture Take advantage of online tools to access information about Oregon agriculture. Type in key words and find links to relevant ODA pages.
- Oregon.gov Table of contents and index to all the state's web sites and services. This site helps the public easily reach state government information and services.
- Online Guide for Identifying the World's Seeds and Fruits
- Oregon Climate Service Is the official state archive for Oregon weather and climate data and is located at Oregon State University in Corvallis.
- NOAA Provides links to weather related subjects and is a good way to get up-to-the minute forecasts.
- Local Forecasts For the latest forecasts and observations
- IPM Weather Data and Degree-Days These formatted weather data, degree-days, and degree-day products (calculators, models, maps, and map calculator) are kept current and relevant for pest management decision making purposes for Extension personnel, growers, field persons, consultants, researchers, and students.
- AgriMet A tool available to growers producing irrigated crops. Use as a decision-making tool for irrigation scheduling based on crop water use rates.
- Oregon Snow Pack Information provided by USDA, NRCS and Water & Climate Center in Portland, Oregon.
- NCDC List stations in Umatilla County.
- NCDC National Climatic Data Center "World's largest archive of weather data".
- Internet Center for Wildlife Damage Management Provides research-based information on how to responsibly handle wildlife damage problems.
- Human-Wildlife Relations Information from Wildlife Damage Management at eXtension.org
- World Seed Industry Provides access to two main associations representing commercial seed interests internationally: FIS (International Seed Trade Federation) and ASSINSEL (International Association of Plant Breeders for the Protection of Plant Varieties). World Seed Information is also available in a separate section, accessed from main page.
- USDA Farmer Direct Marketing A site that offers accessible, usable information for those involved in farmer direct marketing.
- Information & Research Center This is a University of California site focusing on different types of crops: agronomy, fruits & nuts, ornamental, horticulture, postharvest, vegetable, weeds and the Small Farm Center. Each has their own web page which is accessible from this site.
- Poisonous Plants Home Page Cornell University provides this growing reference that includes plant images, pictures of affected animals and presentations concernining the botany, chemistry, toxicology, diagnosis and prevention of poisoning of animals by plants and other natural flora (fungi,etc.).
- Oregon Agricultural Information Network This site was developed to assist with research and extension related to Oregon agriculture.
- Soil and Water Publications from OSU Extension Service
- Columbia Basin Agricultural Research Center
- The United States National Arboretum This is a link to the USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map.
- National Gardening Association USDA Hardiness Zone Finder.