- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Member & Volunteer Resources
General Record Book Information
- Download 4-H Record Book Pages and General Resources
- Download 4-H "My Permanent Records"
- My 4-H Notes page
- Print or view "How to Assemble Your 4-H Record Book"
For Project forms please visit http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/projects
Livestock and Horse Information
- 2014 Weigh-in Dates and Weight Requirements
- Keeping Your 4-H Market Animals Healthy
- Horse Registration Form (Due May 1st)
Allied Industry Beef Achievement Award
Market Animal Health Records
Each Form includes the Country of Origin (COOL) Affidavit and Instructions.
- Market Beef Health Record
- Market Sheep Health Record
- Market Swine Health Record
- Market Goat Health Record
- Jean Correa Memorial Award
- Explanation and Application for County Medals and 4-H Leader of the Year Awar
County Ambassador Applications - Due Dec 6th
State 4-H Committee Application
For staff, volunteers and older youth interested in serving in an advisory capacity for project areas at the State level. Each committee meets differently, please see application for more inforamtion.