- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Member & Volunteer Resources
General Record Book Information
- Download 4-H Record Book Pages and General Resources
- Download 4-H "My Permanent Records"
- My 4-H Notes page
- Print or view "How to Assemble Your 4-H Record Book"
For Project forms please visit http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/projects
Livestock and Horse Information
- 2014 Weigh-in Dates and Weight Requirements
- Keeping Your 4-H Market Animals Healthy
- Animal Science Record for Juniors (Fillable PDF)
- Animal Science Record for Intermediates and Seniors (Fillable PDF)
- Horse Registration Form (Due May 1st)
Allied Industry Beef Achievement Award
Market Animal Health Records
Each Form includes the Country of Origin (COOL) Affidavit and Instructions.
- Market Beef Health Record
- Market Sheep Health Record
- Market Swine Health Record
- Market Goat Health Record
- Jean Correa Memorial Award
- Explanation and Application for County Medals and 4-H Leader of the Year Awar
Livestock Mail-In Tournament - club registration
First month - Judging Basics
To begin, view and participate in the presentation. It does have audio; you will need to click on the audio in upper left corner of each slide if it does not automatically begin on each slide.
Slide notes of the presentaion are available if you only wish to print out the presentation.
Second month - Swine
To begin, view the swine judging presentation. This presentation is for judging classes only. This presentation has no audio, but does include a link to a video for one of the classes (the video has no audio). Before you begin, each member should have some paper to take notes, a judging card, and a writing utensil. And remember - no talking! Here is a copy of the slides in color or black and white.
After your club has submitted their scorecards and written reasons for swine (Claire Sponseller, Umatilla County 4-H, PO Box 100, Pendleton, OR 97801) please feel free to view this presentation with the final placings and reasons. Here is a copy of the slides in color or black and white. (will be posted soon)
Thank you to Janell Rice, OSU Animal Science Instructor and Livestock Judging Team Coach for putting together these classes and reasons.