- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Member & Volunteer Resources
General Record Book Information
- Download 4-H Record Book Pages and General Resources
- Download 4-H "My Permanent Records"
- My 4-H Notes page
- Print or view "How to Assemble Your 4-H Record Book"
For Project forms please visit http://oregon.4h.oregonstate.edu/projects
Livestock and Horse Information
- 2014 Weigh-in Dates and Weight Requirements
- Keeping Your 4-H Market Animals Healthy
- Horse Registration Form (Due May 1st)
Allied Industry Beef Achievement Award
Market Animal Health Records
Each Form includes the Country of Origin (COOL) Affidavit and Instructions.
- Market Beef Health Record
- Market Sheep Health Record
- Market Swine Health Record
- Market Goat Health Record
- Jean Correa Memorial Award
- Explanation and Application for County Medals and 4-H Leader of the Year Awar
Umatilla County Horse Classic registration and flyer - Due Feb 7th
Livestock Mail-In Tournament - club registration
First month - Judging Basics
To begin, view and participate in the presentation. It does have audio; you will need to click on the audio in upper left corner of each slide if it does not automatically begin on each slide.
Slide notes of the presentaion are available if you only wish to print out the presentation.