Clover row
How do I enroll to be a:
4-H Member
  • Fill out an interested in 4-H form and return it to the Extension Office
  • Once we receive the form if you don't have a club we will place you in a club that fits your needs
  • We will inform you of your placement and the leader will call you
  • Fill out a member enrollment form, pay your county, state, insurance fees and turn the form into the Extension Office

Youth must be the following ages to participate in 4-H

4-H Leader
  • Come to the Extension Office and pick up a new leader packet
  • Once we receive the forms back we will send letters to your references
  • Pass a background check
  • Complete four online training modules
  • You will be notified when all your references have been returned
  • Attend a new leader training (it is required by the State that you attend this training before you can be an approved leader)
  • Fill out a leader enrollment form, pay your insurance fee and turn the form into the Extension Office


Before Jan 15

After Jan 15 (late enrollment)

1 member from family



2 members from same family



3 members from same family



4 members from same family



5 members from same family



*Only two state fees per family


- Cloverbuds

- Cloverbuds


Ins                $1

Ins                $1

Regular leaders

Ins                $1

Ins                $1

Horse leaders

Ins                $2

Ins                $2

All checks must be payable to the Union County 4-H Association.

All forms may be printed from Acrobat Reader. If you don't have it you may Download Acrobat Reader from the internet.
Share this