Natural Resources Camp 2016
This year's camp theme is Marine Science!
Applications are due June 10th! Apply online!
- Campers will discover an array of career paths related to natural resource stewardship, revealing possibilities for their own futures. Through field trips and hands-on activities, campers will get an up-close look at the splendor of Oregon's natural resources.
Who Can Apply?
- Youth completing grades 9-12 in Multnomah County; preference will be given to those who participate in programs with Joe Ferguson, Sue House, Sandra Mueller, Alice Phillips, or Stacey Sowders.
- Space is limited to 16 campers. Not all who apply will be accepted.
- Camper applications will be reviewed by our camp committee, consisting of representatives from OSU, PNW Research Station, and the US Forest Service.
When? All dates are mandatory for campers.
- Camp: August 22-25
- Camp Celebration in Portland: August 26, time & location TBA
- August 22: Day Camp, Ropes Course in SW Portland
- August 23-25: Camping at Fort Stevens Park
- Transportation will be provided by ICYI.
- ICYI Natural Resources Camp is offered FREE OF CHARGE! All costs are covered by the ICYI.