- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Washington County Fair
July 30 - August 2, 2015
The deadline to turn in entries for the Washington County 4-H Fair was June 1st.
- 2015 Washington County Fair Camping Link
- Washington County Fair tentative schedule
- Horse Fair schedule
- Ignite Presentations
Forms Required by all 4-H Members with all Exhibit Forms:
- 2015 Youth Code of Conduct
- 2015 Youth Health Form
- 2015 Animal Science Code of Conduct (required by all members exhibiting animals)
- 2015 Washington County Fair Showring Ethics
Members entering photography exhibits into fair should watch the video presentation of the proper photograph matting technique. In this video, 4-H Photography Judge, Scott McDonald, provides instructions and helpful tips on how to properly prepare a photography exhibit for fair. 4-H members may also bring this flyer to Frame Central (see flyer for participating locations) to have their photos matted at a special rate. The photography judges do suggest that you use an ATG Gun (double sided tape gun) and Scott Brand 969, high tack, 1/2" wide tape.