- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
Washington County Fair
July 30 - August 2, 2015
Washington County 4-H Fair entries are due to the Washington County 4-H Office by Monday, June 1st at 5:00 PM. The office is open Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 12 PM and 1 PM to 5 PM. The office is closed Monday-Friday from 12 PM to 1 PM.
- Parking Pass information (coming soon)
- 2015 Washington County Fair Camping Link
- Washington County Fair tentative schedule (coming June 2015)
- Horse Fair schedule (coming soon)
Forms Required by all 4-H Members with all Exhibit Forms:
- 2015 Youth Code of Conduct
- 2015 Youth Health Form
- 2015 Animal Science Code of Conduct (required by all members exhibiting animals)
- 2015 Washington County Fair Showring Ethics
Members entering photography exhibits into fair should watch the video presentation of the proper photograph matting technique. In this video, 4-H Photography Judge, Scott McDonald, provides instructions and helpful tips on how to properly prepare a photography exhibit for fair. 4-H members may also bring this flyer to Frame Central (see flyer for participating locations) to have their photos matted at a special rate. The photography judges do suggest that you use an ATG Gun (double sided tape gun) and Scott Brand 969, high tack, 1/2" wide tape.