- About Extension
- Get Involved
- Statewide Locations
CPO 4K King City and Vicinity
Generally meets the fourth Monday of each month
at 7 pm at the Highlands Club House,
12930 SW Peachvale, King City, OR 97224.
CPO 4K Meeting
Monday, September 28, 7pm
Welcome and Announcements
• Development Update
• Stormwater Response from City of Tigard
Public Safety and Library Levy
Washington County staff will provide information on two upcoming levies, a replacement of the local option levy to support countywide library services and the renewal of a local option levy for countywide public safety services.
Marijuana Dispensary on 99W: What are the regulations?
The store formerly known as the Lil’ Brick Deli on 99W will soon become a marijuana dispensary. King City Chief of Police Chuck Fessler and Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation staff will discuss the regulations and codes for the site.
Update on a potential ballot measure on term limits in Washington County.
8:30 pm / Adjournment
Interested in taking on a leadership role?
CPO 4K Steering Committee
Consider joining the CPO 4K Executive Committee. The Committee works together to develop programs for monthly meetings. These positions typically require a few hours a year outside of the regular membership meeting. If you are interested, contact Kathy Stallkamp at 503-639-3274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taking on a leadership role can be a rewarding experience!
- Organize and hold CPO meetings which give people the opportunity to exchange information and concerns, and in some cases develop strategies to address those concerns about their communities.
- Lead efforts to keep community members informed of upcoming land use, transportation, and environmental projects.
- Provide forums that present both sides of an issue.
- Build connections by engaging with community leaders, elected officials, and representatives from agency and district service providers.
- Are given the opportunity to build leadership skills through trainings and the experience of operating a citizen organization.
Opportunities to Participate - Land Use
Public Hearings and Comment Periods
Public Hearing - August 18
Ordinance No. 800 / Amendments to County Community Development Code
***One of the amendments addresses the issue of written testimony by email.
board of Commissioners hearing will be held at10 am at the Charles D. Cameron Public Services Building, 155 N First Ave., Hillsboro.
COUNTY ORDINANCES PAGE
Public Hearing - October 1
Annexation to Metro District Boundary in River Terrace Area
12 parcels located at SW Roy Rogers Road and SW Scholls Ferry Road for the purpose of urbanization. Hearing will be held at 2 pm in the Council Chambers in the Metro Regional Services Building, 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland. NOTICE
None at this time.
INCLEMENT WEATHER? Click for important information